Sports Hernia – Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
Conditions of the Hip
Treatment & Surgery
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs(NSAIDs)
A sports hernia is a painful, soft tissue injury that occurs in the groin area. It most often occurs during sports that require sudden changes of direction or intense twisting movements.
- Severe pain in the groin area at the time of the injury.
- Pain returns with one return back to sports.
- A visible bulge is form when abdominal organs press against the weakened soft tissues.
Our doctor provide consultation, treatment and surgery for sports injuries of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle.
- Same-day admission
- Wheelchair accessible
- X-Ray, CT/MRI scan available