Osteitis Pubis – Causes, Symptoms & Treatment
Conditions of the Hip
Treatment & Surgery
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Shockwave therapy
Osteitis pubis is an inflammation of the pubic symphysis and surrounding muscle insertions.
- Pain localized over the symphysis and radiating outward
- Pain exacerbated by activities such as running, kicking, or pushing off to change direction
- Pain occurring with walking, climbing stairs, coughing, or sneezing
- Weakness and difficulty ambulating
Our doctor provide consultation, treatment and surgery for sports injuries of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle.
- Same-day admission
- Wheelchair accessible
- X-Ray, CT/MRI scan available