Conditions of the Hip
Treatment & Surgery
- Corticosteroid/ Steriod injection
Iliopsoas tendonitis is an inflammation of the tendon or area surrounding the tendon. Major causes of iliopsoas tendinitis are acute trauma and overuse resulting from repetitive hip flexion.
- Pain in the groin when knee is lifted up towards chest against resistance
- Sensation of tightness and swelling in the groin
- Pain may disappear during training/exercising but worse after exercise stops
Our doctor provide consultation, treatment and surgery for sports injuries of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle.
- Same-day admission
- Wheelchair accessible
- X-Ray, CT/MRI scan available