What We Do
At Providence Orthopaedics, our expertise is in treating sports injuries. We are committed to providing care to injuries sustained at all levels of physical activity, whether you are a weekend basketball-warrior, recreational skier, or professional athlete.
“Quality health care involves understanding and tailoring to patients’ unique needs and goals. I aim to provide a professional orthopaedic service catering to all age groups, and ensure that all patients receive the treatment and service they require to return to a healthy, independent lifestyle.”
– Dr Siow Hua Ming
Conditions We Treat
- Meniscus injury/tear
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) sprain/strain
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) sprain/strain
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL) sprain/strain
- Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) sprain/strain
- Housemaid’s knee (Knee Bursitis)
- Knee dislocation & Patella Dislocation
- Patella tendinitis (Jumper’s Knee)
- Patella tendon tear
- Quadripceps tendon rupture
- Knee Cartilage Injury
- Osteochondritis dissecans
- MAKOplasty Partial Knee Replacement
Book an Appointment/ Send Us An Enquiry Or Call us at +65 66842330
Our doctor provides consultation, treatment and surgery for sports injuries of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee and ankle.
- Same-day admission
- Wheelchair accessible
- X-Ray, CT/MRI scan available
Find out more about using your Medisave, Medical and/or Accident Insurance for your treatments. We accept international insurance.